Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friday Afternoon Specials

On Friday afternoons, I am done teaching at noon. I have until 3pm to get some work done, go for a run, a combination of both. Typically, I am very productive during this time. However, last Friday as I looked outside and saw dark grey skies threatening to rain/snow and the temp drop from 60 down to 40, I was discouraged to run. As I sat at my desk, the stack of lab reports and quizzes started at me-tempting me to read them. My email box (which I used as a check list-I read you are not suppose to use your email for this purpose) begged me to catch up on the notes. Work colleagues kept asking me questions that I didn't feel like thinking about. It was Friday afternoon.

Solution-I dug my headphone out of my bag and started to find new music on iTunes. What better way to waste a Friday afternoon then educating myself on the latest and greatest music out there. Winter/indoor training demands good music. After some time, I came up with my Friday Afternoon Playlist. Check it out!

Friday Afternoon Special-November 13th
Tik Tok-Ke$ha
3-Brittany Spears (Yes-I bought a BS song)
Good Life-OneRepublic
Hey Sister Soul-Train
Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
She Wolf-Shakira
Drop it Low-Ester Dean with Chris Brown
Shot-Lil' and LMFAO
Gansta Luv-Snoop Dog
Morning After-Timbaland
Black & Blue-Miike Snow
Osaka Loop Line-Discovery

Happy Listening
Rock On
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment